Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Ideas

I have a new idea for another book that could turn into a series. Again, I'm working on a project that takes me back through history. What's up with that? At least this time it's not ancient history, only about 300-400 years instead of 3000. The research is great. I'm learning things that give me insight into my life today.

Looking at the culture of then explains some of my culture now. This is so fascinating! I can't wait to tell you what all I find. I'm really excited about this new idea. I haven't decided on the plot, yet, but when I do you can count on it being action-packed and having to do with my culture.

I've got to get back to the research end of this. C'ya.

3 comments:

  1. Great work! Awesome site and a real wealth of information that should come in handy. I read in your post that you don’t have the energy to post, C’mon dude, this stuff is great!burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Williaum, I haven't posted to this blog is some time. I been focusing on how to market and promote my book. The second in the series will be released in February. And next year I start a 'boy' series.

    I so appreciate your interest and will do my best to get back here to write about the things that interest us! Thanks again for the kick in the pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, I was looking for this information, and I am glad i found it on your site I was curios about Mortgage notes for sale
      Bulk SMS provider in Bhubaneswar

      Delete